Iran has announced that if the US delivers new strikes, the war will spread further.
Donald Trump had stated that if an agreement with Iran is not reached, attacks against the country could resume.

US President Donald Trump announced that negotiations with Iran have entered their final stage and warned that if no agreement is reached, military strikes could resume. Reuters reported this.
In a statement to journalists, Trump said that although six weeks have passed since the "Epic Fury" operation was halted due to a ceasefire, no significant progress has been observed in negotiations to end the war. He stated that he came very close to ordering new strikes this week but chose to give diplomatic negotiations additional time.
"We are in the final stage regarding Iran. Either there will be an agreement, or we will take harsher measures, but I hope it won't come to that," Trump said.
He also emphasized that he "would prefer fewer casualties," but that he is "ready for any scenario."
Tehran, meanwhile, accused the US of preparing to restart the war and warned that if new strikes are launched, retaliatory measures could extend beyond the Middle East region. A statement from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps noted that "if aggression is repeated, the regional conflict could take on a global dimension."
In an audio message released on social media, Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf said there are "open and hidden signals" indicating that the US is preparing for new military operations.
Against the backdrop of negotiations, Pakistan's Interior Minister — a representative of a country that served as a mediator in the previous round of talks — visited Tehran. This visit is seen as another step intensifying diplomatic activity in the region.
Iran has also presented a new proposal to the US. According to reports, the document includes previously rejected terms, such as demands for control over the Strait of Hormuz, compensation for war damages, lifting sanctions, returning frozen assets, and withdrawing US troops from the region.
Trump stated that after appeals from some Persian Gulf states, he halted new strikes at the last minute, noting that attacks could have begun within an hour on Tuesday.
Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan welcomed the US President's decision to give diplomacy additional time.








